Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning Fun

I thought I would add some pics from Christmas morning. We had a great time with it all.
The Mini Mister is getting a bit of help from DaDa.

Leopold got Asleep at the Wheel tickets! He was so excited.

Sasha got a sock monkey. She loves him.

It took him a bit but the Mini Mister finally got in on the fun!


I had mentioned I like this outfit when we were out shopping and Leopold went back and got it for me. How sweet is that.





Every boy needs a dump truck to ride in.

My sweet Yellow Bird.


Sweet Sasha.

No comments: