Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ped Egg Works

Being a nurse I spend 12 hours on my feet - and that is just at work. I have tried foot files, the blades, pumice stones. You name it. This is the first thing that works so amazingly. I love it. I saw it on an infomercial and was a tad skeptical but ordered it from another web site. I have to tell you it is worth the money. Great! My feet are so soft and smooth. I know you guys could care less but us women like our feet sandal worthy.

No comments: