It seems the post that I used to introduce us all isn't there. I'm not sure why but it is probably user error since I'm new to this. To protect the innocent or in some cases not so innocent we will be known as Dad-Leopold, Mom-Sophie, eldest daughter-Sascha, youngest daughter-Yellow Bird. Just names we all picked.
Sophie
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Intro
Posted by
Shaking it up and making waves!
at
3:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
HI!!! So glad to see you! I thought I had the wrong blog at first with Tiger and K on the front page. But, I noticed the shirt his daughter had on and realized that it was Tiger and kept reading! Hey, change your signature to Soph instead of "D". I think I need a tour of your house! I haven't seen it in 16 years! So, if you need post ideas...hint hint!
Post a Comment