Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Maybe I am smart, well smarter than I thought!


Sometimes I wonder if I'm really smart enough to be doing this school thing. It all seems so overwhelming at times. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm in school working on my MSN. Well, last week I was inducted into the Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society. Just thought I would toot my own horn here since this is my blog and all. I also just got the word from my Program Dean that I may be able to graduate in December instead of next April. That would be so wonderful. Keep your fingers crossed but more importantly say a prayer. I'm so ready to be done with all this. Even if I can't finish in December I'm going to be able to take fewer classes so my semesters will not be as heavy with classes. That BS degree in Psychology is finally coming in handy.


Sophie

No comments: