Some of you reading this may think I'm not that old. I'm 40 and not afraid to say so. I feel good for my age and I'm in some of the best shape of my life. Except for those blasted allergies I'm doing pretty good. But, every once in a while something hits me that makes me realize I'm not 20 anymore. For that I'm thankful. I truly don't want to relive those days. But, this morning Yellow Bird and I woke up before Sascha. Nice thing about homeschooling is not having to get up at the crack of dawn and deal with all the morning rush. You moms know what I mean. The clothes, getting breakfast, hair brush, etc while trying to get out of the door to school on time. Yellow Bird wanted me to play a game with her so we sat on the floor to play Herd Your Horses. She loves horses, hence the name she picked. Well, we played for a while and then I went to stand up. I couldn't. My knees were frozen in place, the indian style place I had been for about 30 minutes. It hurt and my legs were asleep and would not unbend. It was at that moment that I realized I'm not 20 anymore. I look at my Granny and Dad and know that joint discomfort is in my future. I guess I need to start taking better care of them now. And I also learned to play games at the table.
Sophie
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Thursday, May 3, 2007
How old am I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment