Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, May 3, 2007

I'm blessed

I'm sure like most of you I get into the poor me phase of life. Let's face it, life isn't fair. Sometimes things just happen and there is no other reason for it than that we live in an evil and fallen world. But, as we were homeschooling today I realized just how blessed I am. I decided to list some of the things that God has blessed me with in this life -- not mentioning the life to come.

!. My beautiful children that I have the privilege of homeschooling.
2. My husband who is not only a wonderful partner in this life but an incredible father to our girls.
3. The way God continually supplies our needs.
4. The abundance of family on both sides that we are able to live near and share our lives with.
5. Dear and steadfast friends.
6. A home -- not just a house.
7. A job that I love.
8. I'm able to go to school -- that may change from a blessing to a burden when classes start back up next week.
9. My health and that of my family.
10. My wonderful and supportive church family we are a part.

I could go on and on but I will leave it at that for now. What are you blessed with? I heard a statistic that if you have $10 to your name you are among some of the wealthiest people in the world. If you have a computer to read this on then you will probably fall into that catagory. Face it! We are blessed beyond measure and have more that we ever deserve.

Count your blessings!

Sophie

No comments: