Yellow Bird is spending a lot of time with her dad this summer. He is off from school and being Mr. Mom and I've been busy working and going to clinicals for school. I hadn't had a day off in 11 days when I came home from clinicals one evening. Dad informed me that Yellow Bird told him that she didn't want to be a daddy because daddy's have to know too much. She said that mommy's just get to sit around and give orders. Now in my defense I've been overwhelmingly busy but I guess that has been out of her eyesight. I come home from work or clinicals exhausted and my darling husband brings me dinner on the couch where I have collapsed. So, Yellow Bird, mommys do more than give orders. But, I do have a wonderful husband that will take care of me when I'm so wiped out and tired. He will bring me something to drink and pop me popcorn when I'm exhausted. So, I'm glad she knows that mommys don't have to do all the work around the house and that the daddy does a lot too. She has such a wonderful daddy and I have such a wonderful husband.
Sophie
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Out of the mouth's of babes!
Posted by
Shaking it up and making waves!
at
10:21 AM
Labels: Yellow Bird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment