Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It is in the little things!


As I have said before, I've been super busy this summer. I haven't had time for too much other than school and work. My car was an absolute mess. I had spilled my coffee a couple of times and didn't have time to properly clean it up. I've been working nights and sleeping during the day. I woke up yesterday afternoon to go to work and as I go out to get into my car I see that it has been cleaned and detailed wonderfully. I'm talking all the cracks have been cleaned the seats, the carpet. Everything! It is in the little things that I can see how much my husband loves me. It is in him popping me popcorn (the old fashioned way), fixing me dinner and the way I see him look at me when he doesn't think I'm looking. Honey, I love you so much. Thank you for loving me like you do.


Sophie

No comments: