Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2007

Sasha's New Room

We don't have the best digital camera but here are some pics with the one we have. She has beads and a feather boa as a window treatment. Pretty cool!
OK, the bed isn't made but it is really cute when it is. She has a canopy over her bed with cool lights. Grampy built the bed and it is very high off the ground. You kind of need a running start to get onto it. We need to get her a step stool.


This is a bulletin board that has a zebra print background. But, her bulletin board is so full you can hardly see it. It does have a hot pink feather boa around it. Note the cute animal print purse wallpaper border that pulled it all together.


Here is the window seat her dad built and painted. I made the seat cushion but it needs some flattening.

This is really her old room but with a new twist. Her dad has worked very hard finishing it up this summer. She loves it and her friends think it is cool - what more could a kid ask for. When she told me she wanted a aqua leopard print room I could not for the life of me figure how that could be little girl. I think we worked it out. The website I found her comforter on had it displayed with red, silk sheets. It looked like something from a bachelor pad. I think we girled it up pretty good. The wallpaper border helped to pull the theme together.

Enjoy!

Sophie

No comments: