Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, October 5, 2007

Just updating everyone

I've been super busy and will be glad when school is finally done. I've had some exciting adventures though. I've been able to intubate, put central lines in and do lumbar punctures (LP). And, I have to brag that my LP was a champagne tap (0 red blood cells - very hard to obtain). The attending brought me a bottle of champagne.

We were also able to attend one of Craig Biggio's last games. He has retired and we will miss chanting BIGGIO at the games but 20 years is probably enough baseball playing for any one person. We had nose bleed seats for the game and thanks to the UPS Moving Team we were moved to field level - awesome seats. There were over 40,000 people there and we were picked to move. How awesome is that? I have pics of Leopold's face (you will see how it got us noted) and will post them soon. Just no time right now.

Well, I was just letting everyone know that we are alive and well. Two months and school is done. I cannot wait. It has been an adventure and at times down right trying but I'm almost done and in a humble way beginning to think that I just may be able to do this Neonatal Nurse Practitioner thing.

Love ya',
Sophie

No comments: