Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

December 7th!!!!!

I hate to wish my life away but I cannot wait for December 7th. By then everything for school will have to be in and done. Grades for graduating are due that day so that is it. I hope to be done with everything before then but at least I know an end is in sight. This adventure as been a tough one. It is not one I'm sure I would do again. I'm glad I did it but now knowing what I do in hindsight I'm not sure it is a journey I would take. It has been at a great sacrifice of my family and myself to get through. I'm glad that I will have my Master's and I'm looking forward to my new role as Nurse Practitioner but it has been a tough road. I will take my boards in February or March and then will be done for good. But, having the schooling part behind me will be nice. I'm not sure I will know what to do with myself. Right now every free moment is studying or in clinicals. I will actually have some down time. I haven't had that in a very long time and I'm not sure what it will be like. But, I'm looking forward to having some undisturbed time with my family. Time in which I don't have to think about the paper that is due or the clinical the next day. It is almost over and I thank God for getting my through. I'm sure there will come a day when I will thank him for the journey but for now I will thank him for the end.

Sophie

No comments: