Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh Gustav!!!!

As of now we aren't to be a direct hit but I'm not so sure I trust this storm. It is a monster of a storm. I've lived on the coast all my life and I'm use to hurricanes. This one is so big and strong. Let's pray for those who are impacted. As of now things are business as usual for us so I guess they are pretty sure we aren't getting it. We aren't evacuating the hospital and with 50 NICU babies I'm thankful for that. Don't want to do that again. I'll keep you posted. Our computer is still not working, partly because I've been too busy to get it taken care of. I'll post soon. Tons of pics to get on here.

Sophie

No comments: