Here's a rather menacing picture. Isn't he getting so big. That's not a good things BTW.

Well, we dodged Gustav but it doesn't look like we are going to miss good, ole' Ike. He is on his way and we look like we will get a pretty direct hit with the wet side of the storm hitting us. I spent many hours during the night and this morning helping evacuate the hospital. This is the second time in history we have done this. We had 53 babies alone to evacuate but received a lot of help from Houston hospitals and such. It isn't easy getting that many babies plus all the other patients in the hospital out of harm's way. But, it is being done. After being awake for over 30 hours I headed home. I was wiped out. Absolute team work was the only way it could be done. I've never seen so many ambulances and aircraft in one place. It was insane.
We will be staying with my parents as of now. They have a mighty fortress for a home. Please pray for everyone involved. Hurricanes aren't fun and can be very dangerous. Our computer is now fixed so I will post very soon. Well, as soon as Ike allows.
Love,
Sophie
No comments:
Post a Comment