I can't believe that my sweet girl is 12 years old today. I've always heard that parenthood flies by and that has never been more evident to me than it is today. I remember holding that sweet baby girl in my arms, unsure I was equipped to be a mother. She was such a good baby. Always smiling and cooing. When I went in to deliver her we didn't know if she was going to be a boy or girl. I had a C-section so I couldn't see anything that was going on. Suddenly I heard loud wailing. My first question was if it was a boy or a girl. Imagine my surprise when my doctor said "I don't know, it is just the head". All that screaming and it was just the head out. Leopold said there was simply a very blue, screaming head coming out of my abdomen. He said it looked like something from alien. A few seconds later, the rest of her entered the world and she was so beautiful. I marveled at every inch of her. I was amazed at the blessing God had bestowed upon me and terrified at the awesome responsibility at the same time. It has been a joy being her mother and I look forward to what all this next year holds in store for her. She will enter the youth group this summer, youth camp and all. She is growing up so fast and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Happy Birthday sweet girl. I love you so very much and I'm so proud of the beautiful, young lady you are becoming.
Love,
Mommy
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Happy Birthday Sasha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment