Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Serious Obsession

I have a serious obsession with Sonic ice. Is it just me? Am I the only one who loves Sonic ice? I by it by the bag and put it in my freezer. I don’t know how they do it but the stuff is amazing and I seriously want a Sonic ice machine at home (I hear they are thousands of dollars). Then they throw in a Happy Hour from 2 to 4 with half priced drinks and that has me over the moon hooked. I love Sonic ice. I don’t know what is so great about it, I suppose the fact that it is crunchy and easy to chew when your drink is gone. I think the size has something to do with it also. Those little ice pellets are just right. I went to get a drink one day and they were out of Sonic ice. I got regular ice. I wanted to just hand my drink back to them. What is the point of a Sonic drink without the Sonic ice. They simply should have just closed for the day. I did keep it. I love my Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla. But, it wasn't the same without the Sonic ice.

Anyone else out there a Sonic ice lover? Regale me with your Sonic ice stories. Who is planning a trip to Sonic from 2 to 4 this afternoon? Just know I’ll be drinking a Route 44 Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla and chomping on every last cube.

2 comments:

Polly said...

I go almost everyday but my flavor is dt coke with vanilla!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the Sonic ice, but it's so much more than that! I'm not big on fountain drinks, in general, but I always love a cherry Dr. Pepper from Sonic. It's a good thing there's not one close to my house or the whole Happy Hour thing would be too tempting to avoid.
Go Sonic!