Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Mother's prayer and a safe arrival

This morning I was driving home from work on the Interstate and there is a lot of construction in one area. Thankfully the speed limit is lowered in this area and I wasn't driving above it. As I turned a pretty tight corner in the road I see a tractor driving straight for me in my lane. I had no where to go (other cars in the lanes beside me) so I came to a screeching halt praying no one was behind me to hit me (this is an Interstate). I was able to stop just in time and the tractor driver appeared unfazed by the fact he was driving the wrong way on the Interstate. It shook me up quite a bit and when I got home I told my mom about what had happened. She then told me that she had prayed specifically that morning for my safe travel home from work. How great is that? God answered her prayer but also that my parents pray for me and my brother and our families every day. You are never too old for a mother's love or their prayer covering. Thanks Mom! I love you.

No comments: