Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

We've come a long way baby!

FebruaryNow!

What a difference 3 months makes. I can hardly believe he has been home that long. Of course 3 months in baby time is a long time. I can see how much he has changed. He is getting around so well and beginning to talk. We just love having him at home. 3 more months and we can begin the adoption process. Keep praying all goes well.

1 comment:

Polly said...

hey, the browns that you have listed, email me and tell me who she is? I think I know...