Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, September 12, 2008

Here Comes Ike!!!!!

Ike is getting closer and it looks like we will be a direct hit. We are about to head out to my parents' house where we will ride it out. The girls are scared so pray for their little nerves. They think it will strengthen to a 3 before hitting but it isn't as organized and strong as they had previously predicted. There is some flooding already in Galveston and there isn't any rain, it's the storm surge. That is the biggest fear, the water. I will update you all as I can. My parents will have power thanks to the generator but I'm not sure an Internet connection will be available.

Sophie

No comments: