As I look around there are so many weary faces. I think the reality of the devastation of Galveston is settling in on many. They are saying it will be 2-4 weeks before the hospital opens again. I'm not sure about the schools. Leopold and I are blessed in that we are paid during all this but there are many who aren't getting paid because businesses aren't open. Continue to pray. This is going to be a long ride. We still don't have power at our house and are staying with my parents. With the look at the amount of trees down by our house I'm sure it will be a while before power is restored. One small blessing, Sonic opened today. It may seem like a trivial thing but it never tasted so good. Continue to pray! There are a lot of pictures of all Ike did at www.galvnews.com.
Sophie
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Weariness abounds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment