Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Livin' at 7

My hemoglobin is in the 7's now. I was in the 9's then the 8's and now the 7's. I had IV iron about 5 weeks ago and we had hoped that would help but it didn't so now I sit at 7. I'm tired and pale. They are setting up a transfusion for me this week. I tried to avoid it but it looks like I will have no choice. I ran for an overhead delivery last week and was so short of breath that I thought I would need resuscitating before the baby. Luckily I recovered before the baby arrived. Whew! So, I should get blood soon and will hopefully get some color back in me. I'm pretty pale right now. I'll keep you posted.

Sophie

No comments: