The Mini Mister had to go get his shots today. There were a few brief moments of fun with Yellow Bird before the torture began. I was a little disappointed that he only weighed 21.4 pounds but when he was plotted out on his growth curve it was perfect. They had fattened him up quite a bit in the hospital and now that he is eating by mouth and not tube he is leveling out. We are going to up him to 3 cans of Pedisure a day but overall he is doing great.
I wasn't sadistic enough to take pictures during the shot giving. I was actually about to cry. He only cried for about 30 seconds but it made me sad. He has been through so much that I hate putting him through anything else. You can see the residual tears in his eyes when we got to the car.
Here is one of the owies. He got 3 shots. Yuck! He did great through it all.
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
The Mini Mister got shots
Posted by
Shaking it up and making waves!
at
9:55 PM
Labels: The Mini Mister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment