Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Visiting The Mini Mister Fan Club

While we were at the hospital delivering the toys, we made the rounds so everyone who worked so hard keeping The Mini Mister alive could see how amazing he is doing. These are only a few of the people that poured themselves into this child. It is because of them and the love and care they gave him that he is the amazing child he is. The doctors love to recount the times that they were caring for him and "he almost died". That makes my mommy heart cringe now. I was there for some of those moments but to hear them now is hard. One of the doctors today reminded me of the time that it was thought life support should be removed because he just wasn't going to make it. Look at him now. He is a living, breathing, walking (we are working on that) miracle. To all of you wonderful people that took such good care of him, I want to say Thank You!! A million times over, Thank You!!!!!! Because of your determination and love I have my beautiful son. And for that I'm forever grateful. Love to you all!!!



No comments: