Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Update

We are alive and well. Both girls were at camp last week. Sasha at Youth Camp (she can't be old enough) and Yellow Bird at Horse Camp. Leopold was at a teaching conference all week that he likes to refer to as Teacher Camp (he was a wee bit jealous of the girls). So, keeping in line with the rest of the family, The Mini Mister and Mommy had our own little camp.

I did receive my blood transfusion and am feeling much better. I'm now in the 9's. Yeah me!

I have pics to share but the computer has died and I can't find the installation disk. I will either have to find it or order a new one. So, as soon as things are fixed I will post.

Just letting everyone know that we are alive and well.

Love,
Sophie

No comments: