Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ahhh...Dinner

Dinner tonight will be chili. For all you carnivores (of which I am one) out there, this is veggie chili. Looks good doesn't it. I have to admit that I was as resistant to this vegetarian life style at first but I've grown more accustomed to it over the years. Sometimes I just use a lot of beans and tomatoes but tonight I used tofu crumbles. You would never know if I didn't tell you. They look like ground beef and are easier to use because you don't have to brown them. Also, consider the fact that out of the 5 of us, Leopold is the only one who didn't get the flu with the rest of us (of course he probably will now that I said that). Maybe there is something to this healthy life style after all. But, come to think of it, he never got sick before eating healthy either. But, it can't hurt to be healthier. Give it a try. I bet you like it. BTW, I still eat meat but not nearly as much since I never cook it at home. Only when we go out.

No comments: