Well, Motor Boat is finally home from the hospital and I'm on the mend also. Whoever picks the flu strains that go into the flu shot, please get this one next year. It is a kicker. Last week I started getting what the girls had and then Motor Boat came down with it. He ended up in the hospital. His little system is just so fragile. Leopold took time off from work to be with him since I was sick myself. They had some good bonding time. It was hard to have him in the hospital and not be able to be there with him. But, I'm finally up and about today for the first time. This flu just wipes you out. Still coughing and hacking though. Continue to pray for us, especially Motor Boat, for a continued recovery.
Love you,
Sophie
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Monday, February 25, 2008
On the mend-Recap of a rough week
Posted by
Shaking it up and making waves!
at
3:56 PM
Labels: Motor Boat, Sophie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment