Motor Boat is home. I can hardly believe it. He adjusted so well. It was as if he had been here all his life. He just started playing right away. I will try to get some pictures posted tomorrow. I'm sure we will be busy. Just keep praying that all goes well and he continues to adjust as beautifully as he already has. I'm also having to learn the "system". I will go to the WIC office to get his special formula, get Medicaid stuff, and set up his doctor appointments. So much to do, but it is wonderful.
Thanks,
Sophie
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
What an amazing day!
Posted by
Shaking it up and making waves!
at
10:50 PM
Labels: Motor Boat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment