Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, February 9, 2008

First time Krogering



Motor Boat has some serious photophobia. I guess being inside most of your life would lend itself to this condition. His little eyes water and he hides his face. He will have to wear some sunglasses. He did enjoy his first adventure to Krogers and I love this seat cover. He played and sat very comfortably. I've never been one for protecting kids too much from germs -- I figure they need some exposure to build an immune system but I worry about him getting sick so I'm glad to have this seat cover. I know the hospital is full of germs but he hasn't been exposed to a lot of what the community has to offer. Need to build that immune system.

No comments: