My vices. I have two big ones. One is a Starbucks venti, non-fat, no water chai latte. The other is sushi. The sushi craving is a rather new one. I always thought sushi was raw fish. It isn't. It refers to the rice. You may know that but I didn't. I don't like the fishy sushi rolls. They are too fishy. Can fish be too fishy? That is kind of like a human being to humany (I know that isn't a real word). But, whether the fish is raw or cooked I just don't like it in my sushi. I also don't like the Philly roll. I love cream cheese but in my sushi it makes me gag. I do however love the crab, shrimp and veggie ones. I eat sushi about two times a week, sometimes more and have starbucks 3-4 times a week. I guess of all the vices to have in the world these are too bad. I just love my Starbucks and sushi. What can I say?
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Do you Sushi?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I might just need more sushi education!!! It looks really good!
Post a Comment