This is the only picture I can get to upload right now. I'll try more tomorrow. This is Motor Boat's first night in his new bed. No more metal bars. He is so easy to get to sleep. Just put him in his bed and he will play until he falls asleep. I do love rocking him though. He is doing great. The girls are doting on him like crazy. He has had several visitors and is charming them all. He seems to warm up to everyone. What a great little guy he is. Hopefully there will be more pictures tomorrow. I have a ton to post.
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Night Night Motor Boat
Posted by
Shaking it up and making waves!
at
1:30 AM
Labels: Motor Boat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment