Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, February 8, 2008

A few pictures to share

I was able to get a few pictures uploaded. Enjoy! Motor has not been lacking for attention. He has his sisters and their friends ready and willing to love on him and take care of him. He loves this toy. Thanks Ruth, Amanda and Laura.

Family picture. Feels so right!

Rocking Motor Boat to sleep. Absolute heaven.

First nap time at home in his new bed. Love the shirt.

Daddy and Motor Boat watching Happy Feet.

They sent us home on bolus gavage feeds instead of the pump he had been on. This didn't go very well and we now have a pump. I was having to divide his feeds up into thirds and give each one about 20-30 minutes apart. I felt like all I was doing was feeding him. He was vomiting a lot. Doing better with the pump. Yeah!
It is hard to take Motor Boat's picture without him squinting. The flash makes him close his eyes and without the flash the red eye flash makes him squint. He is still a cutie.

These are our friends that live down the street. The little girl is Yellow Bird's buddy. They came to visit and love on Motor Boat. What a sweet visit.

No comments: