OK, I've posted lots of pictures. Enjoy them. One thing I keep hearing is that we are doing this wonderful thing for Motor Boat. I do understand that but what we as a family want all to know is what an absolute joy Motor Boat has been to us. Yes, I'm exhausted but that is OK. His smile makes my day and seeing my girls take such wonderful care of their baby brother makes me so proud of the beautiful, young ladies they are becoming. I've been asked why we would want to start all over. Our kids are at the "easy" stage (although preteen isn't always easy). Sometimes there is just something that you know you are called to do. You can't always explain it. I think God sits back and chuckles at us sometimes when we think we have life all figured out. Please know that I in know way think I have it all figured out, far from it. But, I thought that by now I would have started in my new role at work and be pursuing that. For now I've had to put that on the back burner for a bit. But, something so wonderful has been placed in my life and that is this 23 pounds of pure joy. Yes, it is a lot of work but I can honestly say I'm loving it. He called me MaMa yesterday. I couldn't believe it. What could be better? Of course I've been saying that to him over and over for days. He reached up to me from his crib and said MaMa. So sweet. So, yes I guess we are doing something wonderful for Motor Boat, but what you can't see is what he is doing for us. Living beyond yourself and your own desires can bring such indescribable joy. Not everyone should go out and adopt a baby but there are ways that we can live beyond our comfort zone, beyond ourselves, living in a way that only God can be the explanation for the outcome. Live beyond yourself. You'll be amazed.
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment