Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Great News

Great Motor Boat news. We've been concerned about an area on Motor Boat's abdomen that keeps getting irritated/infected so I took him to see his surgeon yesterday. The area may need to be explored surgically but for now we will continue to watch it. But, he also said that when Motor Boat gets a little bigger they will be able to pull the fascia over his defect so it won't protrude. He doesn't have a lot of muscle but the fascia should hold it in better than the graft and skin has been able to. I was told there were no more surgeries and it would be left like it is but that isn't the case. I'm not thrilled with him having such a big surgery but I know it will be better closed.

No comments: