I worked Friday night and flew to Dallas Saturday morning to get the car. I was going to drive straight home but Leopold thought it would be better if I spent the night in Dallas. So, here is a picture of my hotel room. It was nice but I was so exhausted that I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have. I also wish Leopold would have been there with me. I missed him so much. I love being with my family and I just missed them. Nice place but would have been nicer with my family joining me. There was a 42 inch flat screen, HDTV. Nice!
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
My night of relaxation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I am staying in the same kind of room-- Hyatt Place-- in Chicago at a conference this week! So fun!!
Post a Comment