Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Squealing with Joy

We are having so much fun with Motor Boat. His personality has always been amazing, even as a baby. I remember him being intubated and on the ventilator and still just a happy, little guy. His winning smile is what drew everyone to him. Well, he is only blossoming into his personality more and more. I was trying to get a video of him drumming on the coffee table but as soon as he saw the camera the above video occurred. What a ham he is! As I'm playing this back right now he is squealing right along with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Polly said...

DO NOT click on the Placa de video link!!! My sister-in-law had trouble with these types of links with viruses etc. Go in and change your settings to where we have to plug in letters to verify that we are people and not some crazy computer spitting out viruses. Call me if you need more information. Love yoU!!! Motor boat is too cute!

Shaking it up and making waves! said...

Thanks girl! I've added comment moderation now.

Love you too!