Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We've Been MIA

We've been so busy lately. I'm not even sure why we are more busy than usual but it just seems crazy. Here's some of what we have been up to.

Motor Boat enjoying the beautiful day. The weather has been amazing here lately. I'm enjoying it so much that I'm dreading the 100+ temps heading our way. Ugh!!! Mom and Dad are out of town so we have been checking in on Granny. Here Motor Boat is entertaining her.
Catching some ZZZZ's at Grammy's. How sweet is that?!?!

This big sand pile was brought in to raise the level of the back yard some. The back yard turns into a lake when it rains. Of course the girls love to play in it. It even inspired an after church play date with some friends. They had a blast.



No comments: