Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We did what?!?!

We bought a new car off ebay. Yes, you read that right, EBAY. It was really a great experience and we got a great deal. The only thing was that I had to fly to Dallas to get it. But, it was worth it. One of my favorite things about the new car are the stow 'n go seats. All the seats in the back fold into the floor. Since we are getting rid of Leopold's truck, it will be good if he needs to haul something. Men are always needing to haul something. I guess it is the testosterone. I rarely feel the need to haul something.

Now you see it.




Now you don't.
It has a DVD player. It turns out that after 2005 Dodge would put the DVD player in but not the screen. Some people want the screens on the back of the front seats and others on the roof. So, they let you purchase them after purchase. Problem is that I didn't realize that. So, it looks like we will need to get a screen. Just a little frustrating but the only thing that went wrong with the whole process.

Isn't it pretty? I love it!


I've really loved the automatic doors. It really comes in handy with a baby in tow. It is so awesome.

No comments: