Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, December 13, 2007

100 pounds ago



It may seem funny that I'm posting this right after my Keep Nick Thick post but I'm not Santa and being as big as him was physically painful. These pics are embarrassing and I've hesitated posting pics of myself before I lost over 100 pounds. I hated having my picture taken and hate looking at them. I can't believe how big I got. I blamed it on the months of bed rest I was on during my pregnancy with Yellow Bird. But, when she turned 5, it didn't seem like a valid excuse any longer. There are friends that never saw me at my biggest and said they couldn't picture me that big. Well, now you can. A pic is worth a thousand words. All I can say is never again. I feel too good now. My diabetes is gone, blood pressure good and my cholesterol is great. So, here they are. Losing all that weight was the best thing I could have ever done. Any questions feel free to ask. I cannot imagine carrying that weight around any more. No wonder I was so tired all the time. So, here they are. Take heed. Loose the weight. You will feel great!






No comments: