Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Let It Snow!


It got up to 85 degrees today. I know this is south Texas but 85 degrees? I do remember plenty of Christmas Days spent in shorts but the warm weather makes me remember Christmas of 2004. For those of you that live up north, snow is no biggie. But, here in Texas it is. Sasha had been praying for months that it would snow here. I kept telling her that it just didn't snow that often down here. She persisted in her praying. When snow began to fall Christmas Eve we warned them that it probably wouldn't stick. Imagine our delight when we woke up Christmas morning to the pics you see. Even the presents took a backseat to playing in the snow. Did God blanket the Gulf Coast of Texas because a little girl prayed? Some would say no but I say yes and He chose Christmas morning for this miracle. The snow was pretty much gone by the next day but what memories were made! Thank you God for listening to a little girl who could envision much greater things than my jaded adult years would allow me to see. How amazing. Enjoy the pics. It isn't often you see a snowman on the beach.
Sophie

No comments: