These are some pics from our living room. Some of my favorite things.
I love the pics on this wall. They all are special to me. And, yes, our walls are burgandy. I love dark, rich colors and the go well with our oak hardwood floors.
This is one of my favorite pics of my girls. They look so sweet and loving.
I had this baby pic of Leopold restored a few Christmases ago. The original was in bad shape but they were able to restore it all with the exception of one curl on the top of his head. Isn't he cute and Yellow Bird looks just like him.
This is a pic that a friend of mine took. I just love it. It is umbrella handles. She took it at Disney World at Epcot. I just think it is a cool pic and I appreciate her sharing it with me.Cross walls are becoming more and more popular. We have started one at church. Our neice LaLa has one in her home and it got me started. The pic is one Leopold gave me a few years ago and of course the J needs no explanation.
This is the top of our entertainment center. Just more of my favorite things.

This is the wall entering the hallway. Just a few of my favorite pics and such.








No comments:
Post a Comment