Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm soooo cold!!!!!

We ate at the Barking Crab today. The girls were excited because this is the restrauant in the movie The Game Plan. It was really good and we enjoyed looking out at the Boston Harbor as we ate. The deck was covered with snow and swans were swimming around.


I see people walking around in what look like light jackets to me looking very casual. I'm freezing to death. I know I'm not made for this kind of weather. The snow is beautiful though. We went to Boston today and walked around. I love the buildings and it is a beautiful city. I love seeing the open fields of undisturbed snow. So pretty. Yellow Bird threw a snowball at Leopold, who happened to have the camera opened at the time, and now the camera won't work. We bought a few disposables so should have some pics soon. We are heading to Niagara Falls tomorrow. We have been in the summer but never the winter. I bet it is beautiful in the snow. I found the pic on the Internet but will be able to post my own soon. I'll keep you posted.




No comments: