Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Yellow Bird's room

We have been working on Yellow Bird's room. We are getting there but nothing got done while we were out of town. Those little home improvement elves of Santa's just didn't do their job. Anyway, we still have to finish sanding and varnishing the floors, put the chair rail up, put molding around the windows and doors, attach fixtures, and I'm sure many other things. But, she is excited because we are finally getting it done. When Yellow Bird told me she wanted a horsey room I had a hard time finding little girl horse stuff. I didn't want it looking too boyish. I finally found a cute girly horse set and this wall paper border. She loves it. I think it is cute. Her room will be very bright but she is a little girl so I guess that is OK.

No comments: