Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, December 28, 2007

30 day challenge

On the way to work tonight, the Christian radio station I listen to asked that listeners commit to spending the first 30 days of 2008 as if it were their last 30 days on earth, at least in a spiritual sense. If you knew you only had 30 days to live, how would you live spiritually? Think about it! I know it made me think and I'm going to take it seriously. We should live as if every day were our last but we don't. We put off Christ and make Him take a back seat. Who's up for changing that. I'm going to give it a try.

No comments: