Laughing his head off!
Something is too funny.
He can't seem to keep his tongue in his mouth.
See!!!!! There it is again.
So cute. His cheeks are so kissable.
Again, the tongue.
I just got a call from the case worker and everything has been approved. We are looking at bringing Motor Boat home Tuesday. I can hardly believe it. I thought there would be more hurdles but all has been signed off. So, keep up in your prayers. We have so much to do. Pray for a smooth transition for all of us, especially Motor Boat. He has never left the hospital so I'm SURE this will be a major adjustment. First car ride, first meal at home, first bath at home, first bedtime at home. All the firsts he will experience very quickly. We are so excited. I'll keep you posted.
Sophie







No comments:
Post a Comment