OK, so it isn't really snowing but it kind of looks like it. That is all the dust flying around. If only we had rented this thing sooner. It is messy (very messy) but so fast.
Dust is everywhere.
This is the newly sanded floor with the drum sander vs. the floor I had done with the belt sander. I just thought I had done a good job. Now it is looking like I didn't. It took me hours with the belt sander to get it looking like the darker floor and about 1-2 hours for the well sanded floor. Amazing what the proper tools can do for you. Give me POWER!
There is saw dust everywhere. This is the bathroom. Every wall and surface will have to be wiped down. Good thing I wore a mask while sanding.
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Monday, January 28, 2008
It's snowing!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment