Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My new project




In addition to getting ready for a baby in the house this is my new project. It is so nice to have time for hobbies again. I should be studying for my boards but just haven't felt like it. I will need to start studying soon. When I started this project I had no idea how big it would become. I'm kind of making it up as I go. We have a king size bed so it will have a million or so more rows and that isn't even counting the edging which is quite elaborate. It will be a bedspread and not a comforter like I thought but it will be pretty. I will post pics when it is done. I might be 80 by the time that happens but I promise I will.

No comments: