Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm secure in my manhood

You may be wondering why I'm showing you a picture of a dirty onesie. Well, when I got to work last night I unwrapped one of my patients to find the sweet little thing dressed in this outfit. What is wrong with that you may ask? It was a BOY! Now, I'm sure the nurse that dressed this poor child simply forgot what sex baby she was dressing. We do get rather busy and all but this was too funny. Of course I had to take him all over the unit for all to see and get a chuckle. I then dressed him in an appropriately male outfit and fed him. He seemed unfazed by the outfit so I decided he must be very secure in his masculinity to wear lavender with a pink bear and ruffled sleeves. It can be hard to tell with their diaper on what sex they are. I wanted to show you a picture of the baby in the outfit but that would violate patient confidentiality so I can't. Just rest assured that the baby now is dressed like a boy head to toe.

No comments: