Welcome Family and Friends

Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gift from Mom and Dad

My mom and dad gave this wall hanging to us. Isn't it pretty and a good reminder to take the time to "be still and know that I am God". It can be so hard to make that time but it is so essential. Leopold preached Sunday and God as our Friend. He paid the ultimate price for his love for us and continues to love. us. He ask not for perfection but for obedience and He desires a relationship with us so deeply. How much are we willing to put into our relationship with him. I love my earthy relationships and work hard at them. But the things of eternal significance somehow get lost. As I look at what I do in life I look at what eternal significance it would have.

No comments: