This is a flower arrangement that I made. It has all of my favorite colors in it. Deep red, burgundy, plum, gold, green. I love it. It is big though. It is bigger than I had planned and kind of gets in the way of the TV. I may have to move it. We will see.


I also made this coffee table. I had looked all over to find one that I liked. I finally just made my own. I took a potting urn and put a wood plate over the opening that happen to fit perfectly. I then took red glass beads and glued them over the plate. I then attached a iron scroll wall hanging I found and then put a piece of glass on top. It is different. If I had to do it again I would have filled the urn with rocks or concrete to stabilize it more. It will tip over. I'm going to have Leopold cut me a decorative board to attach to the bottom of the potting urn that will be bigger and hopefully provide some stability. I'll stain it to match the dark on the wall hanging. Two things taking this picture helped me see. The remote and the fact that I need to
vacuum desperately.
No comments:
Post a Comment