I know I'm looking pretty rough here but I'm sick and thought I would share my misery with you. I felt fine when I went to work last night but by 10 pm I was in so much pain I was crying. I have a kidney infection. Thank goodness I had some AZO in my bag. I was prepared because I've been here more times than I can remember. I went to my doctor first thing this morning and she put me on antibiotics. Pray they work. The last time I had a kidney infection I ended up in the hospital for IV antibiotics. Even though the bacteria was sensitive to the antibiotic I was on I still ended up needing IV drugs. So, I praying this time the oral stuff works and I don't end up hospitalized. When I was pregnant with Yellow Bird I had to have a central line with IV antibiotics because the oral medicine that kills my bugs is banned during pregnancy. My kidney infections are serious stuff and I don't play around with them. I get really sick, really fast. All I know is that right now I hurt and feel terrible. Kidney infections are no fun.
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
I'm sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
You're still loo-ookin' good, Sophie!
Post a Comment