I went to visit Motor Boat tonight and this is where I found him. It looks like he needs a little tin cup to bang across the bars. He was happy though because Finding Nemo was playing on the DVD. Nothing comes between this boy and his Nemo. The nurses will put him in his stroller and take him to the nurses' station or around the halls. He gets a lot of attention but he does spend quite a bit of time in his bed. I can't wait to get him home and let him crawl all over. The bed will be for sleeping and other than that he will be FREE!
Welcome Family and Friends
Together we can shake things up, make some waves and have fun doing it!
Believe it or not...
The choice is yours!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Life Behind Bars
Posted by
Shaking it up and making waves!
at
10:45 PM
Labels: Motor Boat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment